Cited in records from 1601, the Church of St. Rocco was originally Gothic, but was adapted in the 16th century during the Renaissance period, and then became a Baroque church in the 17th century. It has been expanded and renovated several times in its history.The church was last restored in 1999. There is a painting at the altar of the Virgin Mary beneath the clouds. St. Anthony of Padova is on her right holding a naked infant and St. Rocco is kneeling beside them lost in thought with a dog by his side watching him. Legend has it that the painting is the work of Palma il Giovane (the Younger, 1544 - 1628).